MY WORLD 3 TRIMESTRE




NEXT YEAR ,NEW LIFE





This year has been difficult for me because I have to take a lot of decisions. The course has been so long for me. The different classes become every time more and more difficult, especially languages and history. I know I have not the same abilities of another students but I’m better in another ones. I think I am better in sports, technologies, computer and manual works. I have decided to go next year to a mechanic’s school in Figueres. So this is the last year in High School, with my friends. I have been with them since I was a little child and I know we will be friends forever. Next year I will know some new friends, new teachers…I hope subjects will be easier next year for me, because I will learn the things I like, motorbikes, cars, motor pieces.

Comentarios

Entradas populares