EXPERIENCES







EXPERIENCES

I have had a lot of experiences in my life. Some of them better than others. I specially remember when I was twelve years old, my aunt gave me a present, a ticket for the wind tunnel in the  windoor from Empuriabrava. They gave me a special suit and some instructions. I got into the tunnel with an instructor for 15 minutes, I felt the sensation of flying. It was amazing.
Two years later I went with all my schoolmates to the Port Aventura Park in Salou. We went there with some teachers. There were a lot of attractions. Some of them are very fast and high, especially Dragon Khan, Furious Baco and Huracan Condor. The last one is a 100 metres long free fall. I decided to go to this attraction with some friends, I was a little afraid when I was 100 metres  up looking the floor…but I did it !!
This year I went to Italy with my schoolmates for a week. It was a travel to know architecture, traditions, food of Italian people. I really enjoyed it. I like travelling with my friends. We took a lot of pictures from the cities we visited like Florence and Venice.
There are a lot of experiences I would like to do. For example, to swim with jaws, to ride a jet ski in Hawai or to jump out of a plane with a parachute. I will try to do it in a future.

Comentarios

Entradas populares